Are you involved in service work? Log your hours with Civic & Community Engagement!
To log service hours through the Civic & Community Engagement, your service must fulfill these requirements:
1. Must be direct service.
2. Must be verifiable with a supervisor from service site.
3. Must be unpaid service work.
Why log service hours with Civic & Community Engagement:
1. Get invited to a celebration at the end of Spring semester to acknowlege those doing community service at UNH!
2. Help foster a sense of community service in the UNH community!
3. Help UNH keep track of the amount of community service hours the university is doing!
4. Build up your resume with community service experience!
If your service fulfills these requirements, follow these steps to log service hours through the Office of Community Service and Learning:
1. Add Civic & Community Engagement on Wildcat Link.
2. Click on "Service Hours" in Navigation Bar
3. Click "Add Service Hours"
4. Follow the directions to add service hours including a description, date, verification contact, and number of hours worked; click "create".
5. Your service hours will be approved or denied by Civic & Community Engagement.
Contact Megan at email@example.com with any questions.